A CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
to assist the Customer Service Manager to motivate and
lead the Lille based Customer Service team.
You will provide outstanding levels of customer service to Booking.com customers and hotels by nurturing relationships with suppliers.
Main Responsibilities :
- Ensure that all new Customer Service Executive employees receive an informative induction programme to introduce them to the business, systems and customer services standards and processes;
- Conduct monthly 1-2-1 meetings with Customer Service Executive employees of your team (15 to 18 ) to maintain focus and motivation on Customer Care standards and targets;
- Summarize and feed back the outcome of these meetings to the Customer Service Manager, discussing any areas of concern, training requirements or achievements;
- Assist in and conduct, mid- and end-o- year performance reviews;
- Track and monitor performance levels, and highlight any areas of underperformance to the Customer Service Manager and assist in tackling this;
- Schedule and distribute tasks and projects within the team;
- If necessary, deputize for and carry out activities of Customer Service Manager in her/his absence and as directed;Manage any escalated (from the team) incoming hotelier and customer queries (email & phone) regarding the hotel intranet system, system problems, reservations, over-bookings, reservations, hotel amenities/service and invoicing;
- Liaison with the appropriate teams (IT, Hotels, Distribution, Finance) in order to gain relevant information and action, to resolve problems or provide support to the team;
- Negotiate and demonstrate the ability to influence customers and hoteliers when handling complaints and have the ability to empathize with customer;
- Demonstrate the ability to recognize sales opportunities and coach and develop the team to be commercially aware when handling customer calls;
- To be an effective Change Manager – to know how to handle periods of change and lead a team through such periods, displaying motivating and encouraging behaviors.
- Quality assurance;
▪ Performance side by side and remote call monitoring
▪ Coaching sessions
▪ E-mail quality
- Coaching of new and existing staff;
▪ Floor walking
▪ Side by side monitoring
▪ Call monitoring
- Ensure coverage of TL line during opening hours;
- Work closely with Operations and Training & Quality to ensure consistency in the execution of procedures;
- Enthusiasm and ability to work in a team and independent;
- Proactive and able to complete tasks within specified deadline;
- Administrative tasks;
- Assisting in additional tasks and projects if needed.
Our ideal Candidate :
This role is ideal for an articulate, energetic and enthusiastic customer service professional with leadership flair and ability to motivate others. As well as
experience within a customer services or customer-facing role you will be passionate about providing the best possible levels of customer services, driving and delivering inbound sales results and have experience in or potential to run a highly motivated, dynamic and efficient team of Customer Service Executive.
You possess strong communication skills, both oral and written, and of course, excellent leadership, coaching and mentoring abilities. You should be efficient, organized, adaptable and capable of working on your own initiative in carrying out your day-to-day data tasks with limited need for supervision. You should be skilled at multi-tasking and able to co-ordinate a variety of tasks.
Required Skills :
- MBO/ HBO level, education in Hospitality branch preferred
- Proven people management skills
- Customer service and sales results focus
- Flexibility, able to work various shifts if required
- Analytical skills
- Extended Call centre experience is a must
- Proven and demonstrated high performance track record
- Coaching experience is preferred
- Previous leadership experience preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to present information in front of a group
- Professional, proactive, positive and “can-do” attitude
- Our ideal candidate is fluent in English and Spanish/Italian.
- Sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly.
To apply, thanks to send your CV by e-mail to Delphine BARON