A JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER HOTELS - LYON - CDI
BOOKING.COM, the market leading online hotel reservation service in Europe, is looking for a Junior Account Manager to ensure the business development of the fast-growing hotels markets.
As a Junior Account Manger Hotels you work in collaboration with the Account Manager to reach targets. In our Hotel Department, you will assist the Account Manager in developing and managing his/her region to maximize revenues and meet the demands of our visitors on Booking.com
- Monitor the rate parity and locate the best rates and availabilities;
- Create and ensure the follow-up of commercial mailings to further develop the region;
- Assist in the preparation of market visits;
- Follow up on cancellations, evaluations and complaints.
You will also manage some of the hotel partners in the same region:
- Secure more partners and optimize the current partnerships;
- Monitor statistics with the range of available tools;
- Meet revenue targets;
- Implement an action plan with the Account Manager;
- Prepare weekly reports.
- Affinity/experience with the hotel industry;
- 1-2 years of experience in a relevant sales/account management function;
- Fluent in English & language of country in which you wish to work;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused;
- Good communication and commercial selling skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoy the sector of e-commerce and hospitality;
- Driver’s license;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
To apply for this job, thanks toclick here
This position is open to disabled person