BOOKING.COM requires AN ACCOUNT MANAGER HOTELS based in LYON - CDI
Contrat : CDI
Ville : LYON
Entreprise : BOOKING.COM
Fonction : Account Manager Hotels in Lyon
AN ACCOUNT MANAGER HOTELS - LYON - CDI
BOOKING.COM, the market leading online hotel reservation service in Europe, is looking for Account Managers to ensure the business development of the fast-growing hotel markets.
As Account Manager Hotels you are responsible for the hotels in your country specific area and at the same time cooperate with colleagues in the team to reach set targets.
Your main responsibility is to ensure close commercial contact with our hotel partners in order to identify areas of improvement and optimize their commercial performance. You will acquire new hotel partners.
An Account Manager Hotels builds good commercial relationships with hotels to ensure the hotels cooperate with us in the best possible way. You will maximize revenues and meets the demand of our visitors on Booking.com.
You will be based in Lyon. Some travel are necessary
- Create strategic plans;
- Acquire and contact new hotels
- Visit our important hotels;
- Responsible for area coverage;
- Take care of the contacts with hotels;
- Be a medium for complaints and problems;
- Practice allotment management; getting more availability and better rates;
- Deliver quantity and quality reports;
- Responsible for after sales;
- Accompany and train hotels with implementation of system;
- Advise hotels about internet strategies;
- Market our brand name to hotels;
- Expand and take care of networks.
- Affinity/experience with the hotel industry;
- 2-5 years of experience in a relevant sales/account management function;
- Fluent in English & language of country in which you wish to work;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent, customer friendly and target focused;
- Good communication and commercial selling skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoy the sector of e-commerce and hospitality;
- Driver’s license;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
To apply for this job, thanks to click here
This position is open to disabled person
1637 Visite(s) - Réponse(s)