AN HOTELS COORDINATOR - BORDEAUX
You will provide outstanding levels of customer service to Booking.com customers and hotels by nurturing relationships with suppliers.
As a Coordinator you are responsible for hotel websites, training and coaching hotels. Furthermore you offer support for the Senior & Account manager(s) with the phone calls and the administrative tasks at the office. This position is a fulltime position and located at our office in Bordeaux.
- Contact person for hotels to turn to with questions when the Account managers are out of the office;
- Responsible for the coordination and production of new hotel websites;
- Responsible for the delivery of correct hotel information and pictures of newly registered hotels;
- Training of new hotels using our extranet, rates & availability system;
- Enter the rates, availability, promotions in our system for hotels;
- Check hotel websites and amendment of rates, availability, specials, promotions;
- In consult with the Area Manager Hotels and Account Managers Hotels you contact registered hotels regarding the rates & availability system;
- Assist with acquisition of possible new hotels; preparation of mailings if required;
- Follow up of mailings, information to hotel by telephone;
- Follow up of IT/administrative related tasks;
- Periodically check up of hotels;
- Answer e-mails of hotels;
- Take care of good contacts with hotels in order to secure up to date information;
- Assist with the settlement of complaints of hotels and customers;
- Check statistics in the control room and follow up if required.
Required Skills :
- Affinity/experience with the hotel industry;
- Pro-active, sense of responsibility, independent and customer friendly;
- Good communication and commercial selling skills;
- Team player, motivated and enjoy the sector of e-commerce and hospitality;
- Fluent in English & language of country in which you wish to work;
- Hotel School or University background preferred.
To apply for this job, thanks to
This position is open to disabled person